14 January 2013

7 RESOURCES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FOR A PHENOMENAL 2013





Jessica Ainscough from The Wellness Warrior is one of the most inspiring women I know. A few months ago she created a game-changing program called The Lifestyle Transformation Guide which is a 12-step invitation into an entirely new way of eating, moving and being in your body.

Jess has now added monthly group coaching calls to The Lifestyle Transformation Guide program. These calls will give members of the program a chance to ask her questions and move through any areas of their transformation that they feel stuck on or overwhelmed by. She will also be giving a pep talk to keep you on track and accountable so that transforming your life is as easy and enjoyable as possible.

If you were on the fence about purchasing it before, now is the time to commit to claiming your ideal self. Click here to join the wellness revolution.






For those of you who do not yet know Leonie Dawson, this woman is an absolute powerhouse. She is a phenomenal business goddess and an absolutely beautiful soul.

Are you struggling to get clear on what you want to achieve in 2013? Do you need a super practical + easy to use year planner that will allow you to map out every area of your life and business to ensure you can transform your beautiful ideas in to tangible results? If so, I totally and utterly recommend her workbooks.

I sat down with mine over the Christmas period and mapped out my year. They are so visually beautiful that using them is actually fun! They are full of dozens of pages of powerful worksheets and a printable calendar to help you create an amazing 2013.



3. HAPPY HEALTHY + ABUNDANT 6 WEEK ECOURSE



I have had the absolute pleasure of getting a little sneaky peak in to this practical and powerful program created by Jia Ni Teo that quite literally has the ability to change your life. Through the Happy Healthy Abundant ecourse, you are lovingly guided week by week through a comprehensive step by step program to transform your mind, body and spirit. 

Through her supportive video's, detailed worksheets and practical guidance Jia Ni gently reconnects you with you most vibrant and empowered self. She provides you with step by step support and super empowering practices you can apply immediately. Jia Ni is a positive force who overflows with bubbles of love-filled energy and she is most definitely on a mission to make this world a better place. 



4. BUILD YOUR BLOG + BIZ WITH LOVE



I know that this year many of you are looking to create a blog, launch a business and shine your gorgeous light in to the online world. If you are struggling with where to start, I highly recommend reading this delicious guidebook by Julie Parker from Beautiful You

This guide teaches you how to infuse love and passion in to your business and supports you to build a powerful online presence. Build Your Biz + Blog With Love is not some dry how-to guide rather it is a delicious love infused guidebook that will empower you to take your business to a whole new level in 2013. Personally, this book changed the way I see my biz + brand. Through the process of reading this guide I had numerous light bulb moments, several aha's and learnt a huge wealth of information that I will immediately be applying in 2013.

Oh and if you love what Julie is doing, check out her amazing TEDx talk. Powerful stuff.






When I heard about this amazing program Tara was creating I was over the moon with excitment. The name of the program says it all - The Party Girl's Guide to Peace. Woah, powerful stuff. This really is a much needed message and I am so thrilled Tara is sharing it.  

Launch date for this program is January 18th but in the meantime, grab your free audio of positive affirmations to get you started. Or you can watch a snippets of the amazing interviews that Tara will feature in the program with women such as Hayley Carr and Yvette Luciano.





I met the gorgeous Rachel Gorney (the mastermind behind From My Kitchen) when she hand delivered me my sample pack. Not only is she an absolute delight, but you can tell that she has a deep love and passion for what she does. 

From My Kitchen is a home cooking and catering business that delivers delicious and nutritious weekly snack packs and travel packs to the convenience of your own door. All the ingredients are 100% organic, using only the finest natural products and super foods available. All the recipes are sugar free, gluten free and vegan. They are homemade, guilt free and 100% tasty. 

From my kitchen have just launched an amazing Detox Hamper Pack (featured above) so if you live in Sydney, get in touch with Rachel. Or check out From My Kitchen on facebook.




So while I have recommended an amazing pile of juicy resources for you, I believe you can do all the planning and reading in the world but unless you apply what you know it is worthless.

And that is why I created the Kick-Start 2013 Program. This is a super supportive 3 month coaching program to ensure you are living and breathing what you know, taking powerful actions steps and getting the results your heart longs for.

I initially closed off registration for this program at the end of December 2012, but I have decided to re-open spaces for 3 more amazing people who are ready to create change

I really believe in the power of this program, and I want to still make it available even though 2013 has already begun.

Here are what some kick-starters have said so far...

"Already after one session I feel and look different (feel like the woman staring back at me in the mirror has clearer and more sparkly eyes)! A subtle shift was that I have slept longer and more soundly.  Your guidance and listening was truly a blessing and I am very grateful"


"It was so great to speak to you! I'm so looking forward to our next session and exploring things more, and therefore taking things to a completely new level in 2013. I am so very excited to be working with you"



"Thank you so much for a fabulous session this morning. I really appreciate the opportunity you've given me through our coaching.  Thank you for sharing your talents and being that shining example of how liberating it is to follow your dream and express yourself! Looking forward to our next session!"



If you are ready to make 2013 your best year ever, click here to find out more about this program.


Image 1 // Source


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...