23 December 2012

90 DAY PROJECT, WEEK 13: THE FINAL WEEK




All good things must come to an end. And so here we are in the final week of the 90 day transformation project. I genuinely feel really sad to be reaching the conclusion of this project. My weekly emails to each of you have become a ritual that I will dearly miss.

I actually became a bit teary when I recorded this weeks vlog. Reflecting on the experience of creating this project really moved me. It has been so beautiful to watch you all grow, learn, flourish and transform. I love nothing more than seeing people go on this journey of self-realisation, which is why I am so unbelievably passionate about the work I do. You have each allowed me to share in your journey of change and it has touched me so very deeply.

I want to thank all of you who participated in this project. You each have a place in my heart. It has been such an honour to share this journey with you and I want to thank you all for your support and your friendship.

But, onwards and upwards right? I have so many beautiful things in store for all of you in 2013 and I cannot wait to share it with you. I look forward to connecting with you all in the future and continuing to share in this gorgeous self-transfomation journey we are all on.


LESSONS FROM A 90 DAY TRANSFORMATION PROJECT

And so, as I mentioned in the vlog there is no work this week. Instead I created something for you. I have taken the key learning from each week of work and pulled it together in to one super inspiring A4 sheet! 

You will find the key lessons from the 90 day transformation project below, and each of you on the project will receive a (much clearer!) copy of this. Print it out. Stick it on your pinboard. Read it daily. These are not only lessons from the past 90 days. These are lessons for life.

And as I mentioned in the vlog, I will also be sending you a feedback form with these week's email and it would mean so much to me if you could complete it and send it back to me. If you wish to provide a testimonial of your experiences with this project, there is also a section to do that. I would love to hear how this project has impacted you so please do take the time to complete it. 

I hope you all have a beautiful, love-filled festive season overflowing with bliss, laughter and fun. 

And bring on 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...