11 November 2012

90 DAY PROJECT, WEEK 7: NO MORE PLAYING SMALL! IT IS TIME TO STEP UP

Can you believe we are now at Week 7 of the project? Wow!

As the title of this post suggests, this week is all about stepping up. It is about doing whatever it takes to turn your dreams in to a reality. It is about taking action.

And not just any action.

Inspired action. Divinely guided action. Heart-driven action.

It is all good to have wonderful dreams, beautiful visions and powerful desires, but unless you take action, they will never become a reality. 

All of the work I have done with of these past few weeks has been helping you to clear space for your desire, release resistance and harness the Law of Attraction to call in your dreams. All of these practices have been helping you to come in to alignment with your desire, and attract opportunities, people, events and circumstances to get it happening. 

But, if you are attracting amazing opportunities and you are not acting on them, what is the point? If you are feeling totally and utterly inspired, positive and motivated, but you are doing nothing with that energy, what's the use?

All of the work we have done up until now, has been about supporting you to take this one big step - action.


HOW TO TAKE INSPIRED ACTION

It is time to step up darlings. It is time to start moving forward. And key to doing this is inspired action.

The reason we have been doing all of the work to connect with our desire energetically, is because this work aligns you with your desire, and gets you in to the feeling place of having it. When you are aligned with your desire, you will naturally feel inspired and draw to take action to make it happen. 

This does not mean that there will not be fear, self-doubt and hesitation BUT when you are so connected to what you want, and to your truth, the desire to play big and live your dreams is so much more powerful than any insignificant fear.

So, who of you out there are still playing safe? Who of you have been getting some exciting and inspiring ideas of actions you can take, but you have been either ignoring them or putting off doing anything about them? Who of you are still allowing your sneaky ego to convince you that you are not good enough to have what you want. 

I want you to decide that this is the week where all that stops.

No more excuses. No more stories. No more playing small.


VLOG: IT IS TIME TO STEP UP

In today's VLOG I share with you why the topic of action is something I feel so deeply passionate about. Many of you know that I resigned from my full time day job so that I could work full time as a life coach and writer and live my purpose. This week was my first week of doing that, and it has been such an amazing and deeply fulfilling experience. However, none of this would be happening had I not had the courage to face my fears, take a risk, step out of my comfort zone and take action.




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! How do you know what I need to hear every single week? Each video just comes at the right time. I've been feeling fidgety this week, like I'm ready to get moving and make stuff happen. This is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post,dear.^^
    Hope you visit my blog...
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...