28 October 2012

90 DAY PROJECT, WEEK 5: THE FOUR FOUNDATIONS OF MANIFESTATION


As we are now at Week 5 of the 90 day project, it is time to shift our focus. We have spent the past few weeks doing a lot of inner work. We have been raising our self-awareness, clearing out what is holding us back and building new beliefs that will support us. Now, that we have created some space, it is time to think about what new things we want to draw in to our lives.

For the next month or so we will be focusing on manifestation. For some of you, this may be a fairly new practice, while others may have been doing a lot of this work already.

When I started learning how to manifest, my first step was to re-educate myself. I decided that I wanted to learn anything and everything about the power of my mind and my energy, Universal Laws and the ability we all have to create our own reality. Unfortunately our regular education system does not teach us these principles so if we want to understand them, it is really up to each of us to choose to re-educate ourselves.

In today's VLOG I share with you 4 foundations that I believe you need to embrace in order to become a magnificent manifestor. This was where I started on my own journey, and it really helped me see myself, my power and the Universe in a whole new way.

I have recorded an extra long VLOG for you today (apologies to those with short attention spans) where I explain the following 4 points in detail.

So make yourself a cup of herbal tea, or a green smoothie, grab your notebook and enjoy the VLOG.


THE FOUR FOUNDATIONS OF MANIFESTATION

1. You are a creator

2. You are energy

3. You attract people, places, events, opportunities and circumstances in to your life that are a match to your energy

4. Your job is to feel good now




Have a beautiful week darlings xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. This is exactly what I needed right now. I'm stuck in a rut with my day job, and this week's lesson was a great motivator to get myself vibrating at a higher level in spite of not loving my job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful Connie! Love watching your Vlogs and reading your blog posts! They all are so inspiring and warming my heart. You are such an authentic and living your talk person! Love you so much! Sending lots of positive energy your way Champ!

    I'm wondering what other books would you recommend? I've read the Secret. Does this one you're talking about in the vlog is much different from the Secret? What other books worth reading do you recommend? (PS. I've got this coupon for my bookstore I can redeem till tomorrow to get a discount!) Waiting for your reply! xx

    - Poli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie! I absolutely love your videos, especially this one! You are doing such a great job and its a massive inspiration to hear you talk about taking the leap from your day job to your dream career. This video on manifestation is one of the best I've seen. Can't wait until the next one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...